Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Post

I took this picture because it is cool. Also I wanted to do a blog because I thought it would be fun.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is AWESOME Skyler that you want to do the blog. I know you have a great imagination, and looking forward to seeing your pictures and your journaling thoughts! This will be nice for you to look back on a year from now. Have a GREAT day!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrific looking capture! You appear to have an appitude for photojournaling. Looks real nice to me.

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! I look forward to read your blog 80)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have you joining in on the blogdom. That car looks way cool. Throw a star and some lights on that tree and call it Christmas :o) Your blog looks awesome! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete